Meet the Ginsmith
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is David, your neighbourhood gin artiste. I like gin. A lot. For me, a great gin cocktail must create an experience. Ginful magic is my forte, and I look forward to seeing you at the bar, serving you up something top notch.View the menu
Gin-oisseurs’ Code Of Conduct
- No flirting with the bartender. We can't have him distracted from his artful gin-foolery.
- No name-dropping.
- No trout pouting.
- No woohoo-ing, shouting or arm flailing, unless you're trying to warn a fellow gin-ster of sudden danger.
- Gentlemen, you can leave your hats on. But that's only if you're actually a gentleman.
- Ladies, you reserve the right to lift your chin slightly and ignore anyone who approaches you uninvited.
- Always swirl, nose and sip your gin like a seasoned connoisseur.
As dedicated gin drinkers, we have set up our Gin Den so fellow gin-ophiles can come down and enjoy exceptional gins in our relaxed but luxurious bar.
We also offer a Gin and Cocktail Masterclass, which is perfect for team bonding events or just a bit of posh fun.
One and a half hours of expert tuition [on gin, botanicals & tonics]. Taste five different gins. Enjoy two superb gin & tonics.
£35 per person
The Meeting Room is located on the lower ground floor of No 97. It's designed to cater for all requirements needed to be productive. Flipcharts, free high speed wi-fi, a high-resolution projector screen and more are at your disposal.
Premium - £50pp: 9am – 5pm
Includes full day room hire, unlimited coffee & pastries, a selection of juices , still & sparkling water, 3 course set lunch, an afternoon snack & a gin tasting to finish.
Regular ½ Day Package - £35pp: 9am - 3pm
Includes room hire, a selection of pastries, still and sparkling water, a cold lunch buffet, teas & coffees.
Come Find Us
We don't take bookings in the bar. But bookings are for whiskey drinkers anyway. Just tip your hat and walk right in.
Wednesday - Saturday 6PM - 12AM
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to find out about our gin & wine tasting evenings, meeting spaces, special events and more.